Baking a loaf of banana bread is not as easy as pie… it’s a whole lot more easier than that!
Here’s how to bake one in 5 simple steps.
- 1 ¾ cup (9 oz.) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 8 oz. (200g) butter, melted and cooled slightly
1 cup Monin Banana Fruit Mix
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 150 ℃ (300º F) and coat your baking tray (ideally size 8”x 4”) with some melted butter or baking sheet.
- Combine the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda and salt) into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add in butter, eggs, Monin Banana Fruit Mix, vanilla extract and brown sugar and whisk thoroughly until combined.
- Pour in the wet ingredients into the dry ingredient bowl and mix some more.
- Pour out the mixture into the tray and bake for approximately an hour.