Cold Pro Upgrade Kit (Carlisle)
This product is currently sold out.
The Cold Pro™ Upgrade Kit - Complete is designed to work with the Carlisle® Bain Marie™ 22 quart container (from the Toddy® Commercial Cold Brewing System) that many roasters and brewers already own.
Brewista® proudly introduces the Cold Pro™ System. With a simple (patented) lift, twist and drain design, it eliminates the mess, waste and frustration that come with most commercial cold brew systems. The open design of the Brewista® permanent filter allows users to stir the grounds, reducing steeping time and preventing the waste caused by grounds left unsaturated inside a sealed bag.
Brewista's permanent filter is the heart of the system. The permanent filter, made of durable, BPA free polypropylene and a photo etched stainless steel mesh can be used on its own, or together with a paper filter and/or the poly fiber finishing filter. Gone are the days of lost batches due to ruptured bag filters.
Cold Pro™ Upgrade + (BYO Carlisle® Bain Marie™ 22 qt container) Pack includes:
- Permanent Filter: BPA free polypropylene and photo etched stainless steel
- Adaptor Ring for use with Carlisle® Bain Marie™ 22 qt container
- Outlet Filter Holder
- Dispensing Spigot
- 5 micron Outlet Filters - 3 pack
- Paper Filters - 20 pack
- Sample pack of Cafetto® brand Cold Pro™ Cleaner
- Please note: The bucket is not included in this kit. This kit is designed to be an upgrade for the Carlisle® Bain Marie™ 22 quart container (used with brands such as Toddy®)
- Complete immersion of grounds - means delivery of consistent flavor profiles
- Easy draining - lift and lock mechanism
- Triple filter option - great for bottling a clean brew (permanent filter, paper filter & 5 micron outlet filter)
- Simple to clean - Includes a FREE Cafetto® brand Cold Pro™ Cleaner sample
- NSF Certified
Protected by US patents: D774352, D779875Toddy® is a registered trademark of TODDY, LLC. This product is not endorsed by Toddy®. Carlisle® is a registered trademark of Carlisle Intangible Company CORPORATION DELAWARE. These products are not endorsed by Carlisle®.
Note: Due to minor modifications and regional market differences, the actual product may differ slightly from that pictured.
Product weight: 1.7kg
Product box size (mm): 320x300x310