Transform your plain old cup of black tea with this recipe. Once you try it , we bet you’ll fall in love with it.
- 30ml Monin Yuzu Fruitmix
- 200ml black tea
- 5 mint leaves
- 1 orange slice
- 1 lemon slice
- Pour hot water into a teapot. Add in some tea leaves or a tea bag and let it steep for a few minutes.
- Add in the remaining ingredients.
- Stir and serve.
- Try it with ice on sunny days
- Turn it into a naught-tea by adding in a shot of spirit for an alcoholic version.
- Try out other Fruitmix flavours for more flavoured teas.