PITCHER RINSER - LONG DRAIN TRAY
7" by 15" by 7/8" Rinser with Side Spray
Made with Stainless Steel and built to last!
With our rinser, any vessel with a diameter from 1 to 4½ inches can now be rinsed in seconds. In most restaurants, coffee shops and cafes, the rinsing of glasses, shot glasses, pitchers and cups is a task that is repeated many times a day. We have developed the rinser to save you time and money, making the rinse process an effortless task.
Now Certified by NSF International all rinser units conform to the requirements of NSF/ANSI 169 - Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices. For an offical copy of the NSF/ANSI Certification Document please email email@example.com with the subject “Rinser NSF”.
Backed by the Espresso Parts guarantee and 365 day return policy, our rinsers will last in the rough and tumble environment found in the food industry.
- Improved all stainless steel valve stem body for use with higher water pressure and increased reliability.
- Improved rinser star with a larger diameter and non-slip ridges
- COLD WATER connector: 3/8" John Guest press fitting (hot water damages the seals)
- Drain connector: 1/2" barb fitting
- Dimensions of pan: 7" by 15"
- Recommended Water Pressure: 15-30 PSI
- Made of stainless steel (edges can be sharp before installing please use caution)
- Remove white laser film before installing
- Check with local plumbing codes before install. PVB, SVB or RP style backflow preventers are sometimes required.
- NSF International Certifies that this product conforms to the requirements of NSF/ANSI 169 - Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices.
- We strongly suggest having product in-hand prior to cutting counter tops.