With all the current lockdowns and time spent at home, this contest is designed to empower professionals and consumers to unleash their creativity in the comforts of their home. Create unique and one-of-a-kind beverages when you participate in this contest!
Participants of this contest will be sent an exclusive Starter Kit worth RM400 and will be required to submit their details and a slogan to be selected as a participant.
Win prizes worth up to RM4500 and participants will also be entitled to a Masterclass conducted by an industry professional to get you started!
Rules & Regulations available here.
To register, please visit here.
- The 16 selected participants will be sent a MONIN Starter Kit worth RM400.
- Participants are required to develop a recipe and post a photo/video of the beverage creatively on their own personal instagram page. Recipes must be clearly stated with a beverage name, recipe breakdown (Ingredients and preparation technique). Example available below.
- Photos and videos posted must include ONE MONIN PRODUCT in the photo/video/graphics.
- Compulsory to use at least ONE MONIN PRODUCT in the beverage recipe. (All flavours and range are applicable)
- Participants are allowed to use any other mixers and garnish than the ones provided in the box but are not allowed to use any direct competitor brands that are related to MONIN.
- Hot, Cold, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic recipes are accepted.
- Recipes can be served in any type of ceramics and glassware, preferably glass - for better visualisation of the beverage.
- All participants are required to post their photo/video and recipe before 15 November 2021 at 23.59pm (GMT+8 Malaysian Time
- The final result of the beverage must be posted on the participants Instagram profile and account registered with the organisers.
- All posts must be made public.
- Alteration of recipes must be pre-informed if any is made.
- Recipe submissions must include full ingredient list, measurements, preparation technique and garnish (optional).
- Post must include the following below :
Image / Video
Recipe Breakdown (Ingredients & Preparation Technique)
Accurate or close approximate measurement of ingredients.
Compulsory Tags and Hashtags
Participants are required to tag the following accounts upon posting :
Participants are required to hashtag the following :
#moninhomemixcontest #homemix #monin #moninasia #moninmalaysia #dankoffcoffeespecialist #moninathome #moninspiringSample Contest Entry
For more examples, please visit MONIN's Instagram Page @monin_asia
Example Copywriting :
Uniquely crafted for the MONIN #HomeMix Creativity Contest! Here’s my take on a classic beverage The Citrus Sparkler using MONIN’s Orange Fruitmix! Give the recipe a go!
30ml MONIN Orange Fruitmix
50ml Pineapple Juice
1 slice Orange
Pour all ingredients into a shaker and fill with ice. Shake until well mixed and transfer ingredients into a glass. Insert orange slice and top up with soda water slowly to create layers. Garnish with freshly shave fresh orange peel and rosemary.
#moninhomemixcontest #homemix #monin #moninasia #moninmalaysia #dankoffcoffeespecialist #moninathome #moninspiring
Terms & Conditions
- The contest is open to individuals residing in Malaysia and open to both industry professionals and general consumers.
- Participation is free but all registrations are subject to pre-registration evaluation.
- The contest is only open to 16 participants only.
- All interested participants are required to register at www.dcacademy.com.my/workshops to register as a participant in this contest.
- Participants are required to register all necessary details required in the form and provide us with a short slogan in less than 50 words of why you would like to join the contest.
- Participants must have an active public instagram profile.
- Upon your registration, the organisers will then shortlist 16 individuals for participation in the contest.
- Winners will be announced on our social media channels on the 30 November 2021 and contacted respectively.
- Dankoff Coffee Specialist reserves the right to void any registrations or disqualify any entries.
Remember to read the rules & regulations for more information!