If you're a coffee lover, you're always on the hunt for the next best brewing gadget to help you perfect your daily cup. One of the newest and most talked-about brewing devices on the market is the Nucleus Paragon. In this blog post, we'll explore what makes the Nucleus Paragon so unique and why it's quickly becoming a favorite among coffee enthusiasts.
The Paragon is designed to fit your favourite vessel and your preferred pour-over brewer.
With features backed by science, the innovative design of the Paragon is patented and the extract chilling is sure to bring excellence to your brewing approach. The Paragon is proven to capture and express aromatic volatile compounds (up to 40% more).
Paragon Chilling Rocks
Paragon Chilling Rocks are specifically designed for the Paragon Brewing System and will capture the most available volatiles during your brewing application. These chilling rocks have five unique features that allow the brewer to optimise the full potential of extract chilling.
- High density liquid filled core provides higher heat capacity. Maintaining colder temperature for longer comparing with hollow or water filled alternatives.
- Unique sphere shape that allows the coffee extract to flow and chill evenly.
- Large 40mm / 1.5inch diameter that rapidly chills the extract liquid over a large surface area.
- Titanium coated for increased durability.
- Food-grade 304 grade stainless steel.
- Size: 40mm / 1.5inch diameter.
- Material: Titanium coated, 304 grade stainless steel outer with a gel liquid filled core
Check out the Paragon by Nucleus Coffee Tools on our webstore today!