ORO MIGNON XL Ø65MM
The Mignon Experience takes gold tones.
- Premium grinding quality, thanks to patented Diamond Inside burrs (65 mm) that preserve the optimal burrs sharpness longer than any others and ensure a more steady granulometry over time.
- Unprecedented performances, ensured by the upgraded motor combined with the 65 mm burrs, for professional performances even at home (3 g/s).
- ELR System: the development of dedicated technical solutions enquires a very low retention in the grinding chamber and a unique dese consistency (approximately ± 0,2 g).
- Maximum silence, thanks to the "Silent Technology" that allows to reach a unique grinding silence (about 60 dB).
- "High Speed" maintenance, handy and easy, without losing the grinding setting.
- All-purpose rubber coated fork for "Hands-Free" operations, suitable to any kind of filter holder (also naked) due to the special geometry and adjustable support.
- Mignon Mat Kit supplied, for every barista who loves his Mignon and cleanliness on his counter.
EUREKA ORO, the golden future of coffee grinding
The Eureka centenary heritage gave life to EUREKA ORO: a new generation of coffee grinders which is equipped with the latest technology and expression of the “State of the Art” in coffee grinding for any type of coffee preparation.
- 1-Year Warranty for manufacturer defects
- The warranty does not cover normal wear & tear, any misuse or abuse under normal usage.
- All warranty claims must be sent back to Dankoff Coffee Specialist Sdn Bhd, and the buyer is in full responsibility of all shipping charges to and from.
- In the case that you have received the product damaged, all claims must be made within 7 days and a complaint must be submitted to us within that period.
- For services and breakdowns, users can send the product back to us for repairs but will bear all delivery and courier charges. Upon completion of repair as per Job Sheet, warranty only covers 30 days for the same problem upon returning the unit back to the user.
- Any spare parts will be charged separately if the warranty has been expired.