Clink your glasses together and say cheers because it's the month of holidays. Here’s a delicious and simple recipe you can try out at gatherings with your family and friends.
- 7 oz. champagne glass (chilled)
- Ice cubes
- ¼ oz. Monin Mango Syrup
- ¼ oz. Monin Blood Orange Syrup
- 2 oz. fresh orange juice
- 2 oz. extra dry champagne
- Combine all ingredients except for champagne in your shaker in the order listed above.
- Give it a vigorous shake.
- Strain into a chilled champagne glass
- Top with champagne.
- Garnish with mint leaves and orange